Join us for our last road camp of the year!
Our local and regional weekend camps are all about upping your game by giving you two days of support and focused attention. Like everything we do at AthletiCamps, we put a lot of thinking into making sure our camps provide real value to everyone who attends. Some of the things we do that set our camps apart include:
- We limit the number of people, usually to fewer than 12, so that every rider gets plenty of attention and no one gets lost in the crowd.
- We begin with an interview in advance so that we understand your cycling history, what you’d like to improve, your goals, and your expectations for the camp.
- We treat every athlete with equal consideration and respect, whether you’re an experienced racer, training for your first gran fondo or century, or just want to spend a few days improving your skills and fitness.
- Offer optional bike fitting before the camp to make sure you’re set up for comfort and performance.
- Offer optional performance testing before the camp so that you have a baseline for training.
One film. Five legendary athletes. The compelling and inspiring story of the journeys of tennis champion Martina Navratilova, golf great Jack Nicklaus, Olympic gymnast Nadia Comaneci, track and field star Edwin Moses, and Dutch Paralympian Esther Vergeer.
What: Free viewing of the 2016 documentary Winning
When: Thursday, February 8th 6:30-8:00 pm
Where: Athleticamps Training Center - 7700 Folsom-Auburn Rd. Ste. 130
Why: Enjoy an inspirational movie with fellow endurance athletes
Details: Snacks and water provided.
Mountain bike class in Folsom