We’re lucky to be located in one of the country’s best regions for off-road riding. And our camps are a great way to enjoy the area’s trails while you expand your skills and build your fitness. At Athleticamps, we never throw something together and hope it works. We spend hours and days designing each camp to give you the very best experience during your time with us. Some of the things we do that set our camps apart include:
- We limit the number of people, usually to fewer than 12, so that every rider gets plenty of attention and no one gets lost in the crowd.
- We begin with an interview in advance so that we understand your cycling history, what you’d like to improve, your goals, and your expectations for the tour.
- We treat every athlete with equal consideration and respect, whether you’re an experienced MTB racer, training for your first gravel grinder, or just want to get out and have some fun while you improve your skills and fitness..
- Offer optional bike fitting before the tour to make sure you’re set up for comfort and performance.
- Offer optional performance testing before the tour so that you have a baseline for training.