Get smarter and faster. And have fun doing it!
Our local and regional tours are all about upping your game by giving you four days of support and focused attention. Like everything we do at Athleticamps, we put a lot of thinking into making sure our tours provide real value to everyone who attends. Some of the things we do that set our performance tours apart include:
- We limit the number of people, usually to fewer than 12, so that every rider gets plenty of attention and no one gets lost in the crowd.
- We begin with an interview in advance so that we understand your cycling history, what you’d like to improve, your goals, and your expectations for the tour.
- We treat every athlete with equal consideration and respect, whether you’re an experienced racer, training for your first gran fondo or century, or just want to spend a few days improving your skills and fitness.
- Optional: Bike fitting before the tour to make sure you’re set up for comfort and performance.
- Optional: Performance testing before the tour so that you have a baseline for training.