We understand things happen in life and sometimes you have to cancel or change your travel plans.
If you have to cancel for any reason, any deposit and additional fees depending on your cancellation date will not be refunded (see below). Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 916-932-0112.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Greater than 120 days - Cancellation fee of 25% of original tour price or 50% of fees can be applied to another tour within 1 year
- 91-120 days - Cancellation Fee of 50% of original tour price or 75% of fees can be applied to another tour within 1 year
- 61-90 days- Cancellation Fee of 75% of original tour price or 50% of fees can be applied to another tour within 1 year
- Less than 60 days - Cancellation Fee of 100% of original tour price or 25% of fees can be applied to another tour within 1 year
- There are no discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with an athlete skipping or missing any portion of a tour including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides.
- Athleticamps reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time. In this event, athlete will be issued a full refund for the tour registration fee. Athleticamps is not responsible for expenses associated with planning the athlete’s trip including, without limitation, airfare, lodging, meals, transportation, etc., (collectively “Athlete Expenses”) to attend any tour.
- Tour will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the tour, but Athleticamps reserves the right to modify the tour schedule based on, without limitation, weather and the number or skill level of athletes in attendance.
- All fees will be applied to the tour for which athlete is registered. If Athlete has to cancel for any reason, the deposit and applicable cancellation fees will be applied to the tour for which athlete was registered and can only be transferred to an alternate tour or any other service or product offered by Athleticamps, if agreed upon.
- It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance at Travelex.
We cannot make exceptions to this policy for any reason including personal emergencies, unexpected weather, natural disasters or terrorism. Athleticamps also reserves the right to cancel any tour using our discretion if the safety of our travelers or staff should be compromised. In the event of cancellation, Athleticamps is not responsible for any loss incurred for non-refundable travel costs. In this case, refund of payments received by Athleticamps will constitute full and final settlement.