Our local and regional camps are all about upping your game by giving you four days of support and focused attention. Like everything we do at AthletiCamps, we put a lot of thinking into making sure our camps provide real value to everyone who attends. Some of the things we do that set our camps apart include:
- We limit the number of people, usually to fewer than 12, so that every rider gets plenty of attention and no one gets lost in the crowd.
- We begin with an interview in advance so that we understand your cycling history, what you’d like to improve, your goals, and your expectations for the camp.
- We treat every athlete with equal consideration and respect, whether you’re an experienced racer, training for your first gran fondo or century, or just want to spend a few days improving your skills and fitness.
- We provide 30 days of free coaching after your camp. Our goal is to make your gains permanent by continuing to provide support after the camp ends.
- Offer optional bike fitting before the camp to make sure you’re set up for comfort and performance.
- Offer optional performance testing before the camp so that you have a baseline for training.