The initial session for the three pack session follows the same process as described in the single session package. Follow-up sessions are 1 hour in length and separated by 1-2 months.
Swim stroke theory includes:
- Reinforce the fundamentals of the freestyle stroke specific to your personalized video assessment
- Review efficiency, propulsion and balance/rhythm in the pool
- Re-assess flexibility and core strength
Practical pool session includes:
- Follow-up stroke videotaping above and below the water. Using the follow-up video to assessment components of your technique that have improved and areas that need continued corrective instruction. This component will build on the previous session(s).
- Practical application additional direction on how to implement your individualized corrective instructions into 'normal' training sessions.
What to bring:
- Swimming gear, i.e. swim suit, cap and goggles.
- Loose comfortable clothing for land-based practical sessions.
- A pull buoy, paddles and pair of flippers or fins (lap swimming variety)
- An open mind and the willingness to learn new skills to help you improve!
- A packed lunch or snack if needed.
- Jump drive or memory stick for video analysis and handout data transfer. At least 4mb of free space.
Cost - $275-$375
Back to main swimming analysis page...